Forms to apply to exhibit:
- Register Online
- 2017 Exhibitor Reservation Form
- 2017 Show Layout Pictures
- 2017 Show Map
- Exhibitor Manual – details for setup, event and tear down
- Purchase a Show Program Ad
The Southern Tier Outdoor Show is celebrating its 11th year as the only outdoor sportsman show in New York held in the fall. Sponsored by a variety of regional and national businesses, including Tioga Downs Casino Resort and Hickory Hill Family Camping Resort, and hosted by the Steuben County Fairgrounds, the show features two days of jam-packed outdoor sports.
Meet and greet with seasoned outdoorsmen, kids just starting to hunt and fish, and families all gearing up for the late fall and winter hunting seasons in New York.
Visitors from across the state join vendors from around the country to participate in demonstrations, attend seminars and learn about new gear, as well as new hunting and fishing regulations. At just $5 per person or $10 per carload, per day, we expect visitors to bring their families and friends to enjoy the weekend’s line-up of events.
Located in Bath, NY just south of Keuka Lake in the Finger Lakes Region of New York, the Southern Tier Outdoor Show features more than 100 vendors and draws 1,000’s to the annual event every year. Check out the registered vendors from the 2016 show!
Steuben County Fairgrounds
15 East Washington Street
Bath New York 14810
2017 Booth Prices:
- Building A Indoor 10 x 10 concrete floor, draped, 2 chairs (incl. electric) $200
- Building B Indoor 10 x 10 concrete floor, draped, 2 chairs (incl. electric) $200
- Building C Indoor 10 x 10 concrete floor, (incl. electric) $150
- Building D Indoor 10 x 10 concrete walkway, booth is dirt floor, (incl. electric) $150
- Building D Outdoor 10 x 10, booth is dirt floor, porch roof cover $100
- Pavilion outdoor 10 x 10, roof cover $100
- Food Grass Space 20 x 20 includes electric $200
- Outdoor 20’ x 20’ Grass Space (no electric) $100
- Campsite with electric and water hookup $50 per night
- Dry Camping is free
- Tables $20
Download images of the booth spaces to find the best option for you.
- October 13 from 11 am – 6 pm
- October 15 from 4 – 7 pm
- Saturday 9 am – 5 pm
- Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
Comments from our past exhibitors:
“Must have been well promoted because everyone has been talking about it for the past three weeks!”
“It was great to see how the show has grown over the last four years.”
“I feel that this year, as in the past, it just keeps getting better. We enjoy it. Nice show. Keep it growing!”
“Something for everyone – quite a variety!”
“Great layout and organization!”
“This is our 4th year and each year traffic has increased. This year was great!”
“Keep it the same – ran very smoothly!”